2016 NSNA Convention
The 2016 National Student Nurses’ Association (NSNA) Annual Convention will be in Orlando, Fla., from March 30 to April 3, at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort and Convention Center. This year’s theme, “Where Imaginations and Journeys Meet,” will give the thousands of students who attend the opportunity to attend workshops about health advocacy, interprofessionalism, community health and disaster preparedness among other topics, as well as learn from NCLEX test prep sessions and network with nursing faculty and students from across the country. Attending?
Be sure to stop by the Future U. Room at the NSNA 64th Annual Convention! The Future U. room, presented by the Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing's Future is designed to help you as you prepare to embark on your future nursing career inside an interactive career and personal development space.
- At the multimedia Discover station, you can explore nursing specialties and take a quiz to choose the path that is right for you.
- In the Inspire space, a team of professional coaches and speakers will offer their knowledge and experience on topics like personal branding, energy, exercise and stress.
- In Smile, professional photographers can take your digital portrait and provide it to you on a USB drive, to use for your entire online career networking opportunities.
- If you need to take a break, you can visit the Recharge station to relax, spend time with your fellow students and charge your electronic devices.
- Finally, walk the red carpet at Donate, where you and your friends can take pictures and use the “Donate a Photo” app to share your photo, helping raise funds for student nurse scholarships.