Scholarships are awarded based on various eligibility requirements. Find one that applies to your circumstances.
- Veterans United Foundation ScholarshipVeterans United Foundation ScholarshipVirginia Nursing Scholarship ProgramsVirginia Nursing Scholarship ProgramsVirginia’s Nurse Practitioner/Nurse Midwife Scholarship ProgramVirginia’s Nurse Practitioner/Nurse Midwife Scholarship Program
Financial Aid Programs
There are a variety of financial assistance programs available to you. Each one differs slightly.
- 33 Loan ForgivenessYou work for a healthcare facility, and they pay off some or all of your student loan while you work there.
- 24 Certification CostsYou work for a healthcare facility and they pay for you to get a certification.
- 156 Tuition ReimbursementYou work for a healthcare facility and they reimburse you for some or all of your nursing school expenses.
- 88 Residency ProgramsYou work for a healthcare facility with a dedicated program that helps you transition from student to professional nurse.
- 109 Continuing EducationYou work for a healthcare facility and they offer continuing education classes at no cost.
Down to their core, nurses carry a fundamental respect for human dignity and an intuition for patient needs. That's why they're natural innovators. If you'd like to learn more about nurse-led innovation, here's where you can get started.
J&J + Nurses: Partnering with a Purpose
The Johnson & Johnson Campaign for Nursing, now celebrating its 15th year, has been an unwavering national effort widely recognized by many as tremendously successful in its drive to recruit, retain and support the nursing profession. Although the success of this initiative is encouraging, it is important to acknowledge that there is still more work to be done. Learn more about how nursing scholarships are helping support the next generation of nurses.