- In celebration of Black History Month, take a moment to listen to our 100th episode, The Untold Story of the Black Angels, the powerful story of remarkable Black nurses who helped cure tuberculosis, recorded live with the last living Black Angel, Virginia Allen.
- Powered by Penn Nursing and the Wharton School, the J&J Nurse Innovation Fellowship is a ground-breaking, one-year, team-based nursing fellowship for nurse leaders. The goal of the fellowship is to power-up nurse-led innovation and leadership within health systems to drive transformative change in the healthcare work environment so nurses and patients can thrive. Applications close February 19.
- Nurse leaders – want to better harness the natural innovation and problem-solving skills of your teams to drive true innovation and change? Join the NurseHack4Health Innovation Sprint at the AONL Inspiring Leadership Conference in New Orleans.
Proudly Advocating for, Elevating and Empowering All Nurses to Drive Transformative Healthcare Change
Johnson & Johnson has proudly championed the nursing profession for over 125 years, because we believe you are the backbone of health systems worldwide and critical in transforming healthcare.
→ Learn More About Our Commitment to Nursing
→ Learn More About Our Commitment to Nursing
This video series highlights the powerful and inspiring stories of nursing students who share their path toward the profession, and the resources, opportunities and mentors that have made a career in nursing a possibility.
Interested in Becoming a Nurse? Explore These Resources to Get Started
- Considering a nursing career but unsure of where to start? Discovering your nursing career path is the first step towards a fulfilling and rewarding career in healthcare. Take our quiz and get a personalized guide for the steps you’ll need to become a nurse.
- No matter how far you are in your nursing journey, there’s a specialty to suit you. Take our quiz to find nursing specialties—from pediatrics to surgery to oncology—that match your interests, educational background, and career goals.
Johnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge Series
- Our Latest ChallengeTogether with the American Nursing Informatics Association and the American Organization for Nursing Leadership, we’re thrilled to announce the awardees of the latest QuickFire Challenge. Nurse innovators Jean Putnam and Paulo Alves and their teams are envisioning a new future of remote monitoring.
- Together with AANP and APHN, we’re excited to announce awardees of the latest QuickFire Challenge. Nurse innovators Erin Athey of C3: Community Concierge Care, and Christina Colamaro with a team from Emory University and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta who created an interactive nursing communication application, are passionate about improving quality and access to equitable care.
- We’re excited to announce the awardees of the Johnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge on Mental Health together with the American Psychiatric Nurses Association. Learn more about these nurse innovators and their ideas supporting potential new solutions to our mental health crisis.
- We’re excited to announce the awardees of the Johnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge in COVID-19 Patient Care together with the American Organization for Nursing LeadershipTM (AONL) and the Society of Nurse Scientists, Innovators, Entrepreneurs, & Leaders (SONSIEL). Learn more about these nurse innovators and their ideas that have the potential to improve patient care amid COVID-19.
5B: A Remarkable Story
Continuing Education Credits
Through our partners and educational grants provided to independent, accredited continuing education (CE) providers, Johnson & Johnson is making resources available to nurses to focused on key areas.
Osmosis.orgFree online course for nursing students and new nurses focused on foundational resilience-building skills, including identifying red flags of stress, overcoming barriers to accessing mental health services, and more.
The Sigma Nurse Empowerment ProgramSupported by the Johnson & Johnson Foundation, this program offers up to 17.5 hours of free NCPD through a virtual, non-clinical training program for frontline nurses who wish to develop in their current role or are interested in taking on new roles.
Latest Nursing News
- For its 100th episode, the SEE YOU NOW podcast attended the DNPs of Color conference in Washington D.C., to highlight a powerful conversation with Virginia Allen, LPN, the last known living Black Angel. Celebrate Black History Month with the trailblazing story of Allen and the nurses whose dedication helped to cure one of the most fatal diseases of the 19th century.2024-02-20T16:29:38.939Z
- Cardiac care nurse Michele Santoro and her fellow clinicians at the Yale New Haven Heart and Vascular Center routinely race against time to save lives. In honor of American Heart Month, read on to find out how her innovations combine technology and a human touch to transform cardiovascular care delivery and improve patient outcomes.2024-02-20T16:29:31.234Z
- Learn how communities in rural Kentucky and New Orleans are forging innovative partnerships to supercharge nursing workforce development, provide vital support for local healthcare systems and ultimately strengthen the core of these communities.2024-01-19T15:20:12.663Z
Supporting Nurses on the Frontlines of Care
Learn about independently developed continuing education resources available to nurses focused on addressing public health issues in communities