- Our Commitment to NursesNurses rise to the challenge every day. Johnson & Johnson sees you and stands with you. For our healthcare systems to work, it takes nurses. And for 125 years we have championed your innovation, compassion, and grit. And, like you, we will never stop.
- Accelerating Nursing, Transforming HealthcareHow do we transform healthcare to improve outcomes for all? Accelerated nurse leadership is the key. In collaboration with ANA and AONL, Johnson & Johnson set out to explore this more deeply, launching an insightful research report to help define a progressive path forward for nursing.
- Mental Health & Well-being ResourcesJohnson & Johnson is committed to providing mental health and well-being resources to help nurses better care for themselves so they can care for others.
Proudly Advocating for, Elevating and Empowering All Nurses to Drive Transformative Health Change
Johnson & Johnson has supported the nursing profession for over 125 years because we believe nurses are the backbone of health systems worldwide and critical in transforming healthcare. Learn more about our commitment to nursing.
- Our Latest ChallengeJohnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge Nurse-led TechTogether with the American Nursing Informatics Association and the American Organization for Nursing Leadership, we’re thrilled to announce the awardees of the latest QuickFire Challenge. Nurse innovators Jean Putnam and Paulo Alves and their teams are envisioning a new future of remote monitoring.
- Together with AANP and APHN, we’re excited to announce awardees of the latest QuickFire Challenge. Nurse innovators Erin Athey of C3: Community Concierge Care, and Christina Colamaro with a team from Emory University and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta who created an interactive nursing communication application, are passionate about improving quality and access to equitable care.
- We’re excited to announce the awardees of the Johnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge on Mental Health together with the American Psychiatric Nurses Association. Learn more about these nurse innovators and their ideas supporting potential new solutions to our mental health crisis.
- We’re excited to announce the awardees of the Johnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge in COVID-19 Patient Care together with the American Organization for Nursing LeadershipTM (AONL) and the Society of Nurse Scientists, Innovators, Entrepreneurs, & Leaders (SONSIEL). Learn more about these nurse innovators and their ideas that have the potential to improve patient care amid COVID-19.
5B: A Remarkable Story
Innovate with us
Nurses are uniquely positioned to change the global trajectory of health for humanity. Johnson & Johnson is proud to support and elevate the impact of nursing by championing nurse-led innovation that can transform human health.
Down to their core, nurses carry a fundamental respect for human dignity and an intuition for patient needs. That's why they're natural innovators. If you'd like to learn more about nurse-led innovation, here's where you can get started.
Latest Nursing News
- As a hospital-based nurse, Kwamane Liddell saw how important it was for patients to have healthy meals tailored to their medical needs. Liddell created Nutrible, a technology platform that helps healthcare providers connect patients with healthy food aligned with their medical and cultural needs. With an understanding that health happens outside of the hospital, nurses like Kwamane are addressing health disparities and transforming care delivery every day.2022-11-11T14:40:45.414Z
- Nurse-led, multidisciplinary health system teams took center stage to pitch their solutions for redesigning a healthcare workplace where nurses and other health care professionals can thrive. Meet the 2022 NurseHack4Health Pitch-A-Thon awardees.2022-10-17T18:03:50.783Z
- Nurse-led, multidisciplinary health system teams took center stage to pitch their solutions for redesigning a healthcare workplace where nurses and other health care professionals can thrive. Meet the 2022 NurseHack4Health Pitch-A-Thon awardees.2022-10-17T18:03:18.680Z
Supporting Nurses on the Frontlines of Care
Learn about independently developed continuing education resources available to nurses focused on addressing public health issues in communities