Proudly Advocating for, Elevating and Empowering All Nurses to Drive Transformative Healthcare Change
Johnson & Johnson has proudly championed the nursing profession for over 125 years, because we believe you are the backbone of health systems worldwide and critical in transforming healthcare.
→ Learn More About Our Commitment to Nursing
→ Learn More About Our Commitment to Nursing
This video series highlights the powerful and inspiring stories of nursing students who share their path toward the profession, and the resources, opportunities and mentors that have made a career in nursing a possibility.
Interested in Becoming a Nurse? Explore These Resources to Get Started
- Considering a nursing career but unsure of where to start? Discovering your nursing career path is the first step towards a fulfilling and rewarding career in healthcare. Take our quiz and get a personalized guide for the steps you’ll need to become a nurse.
- No matter how far you are in your nursing journey, there’s a specialty to suit you. Take our quiz to find nursing specialties—from pediatrics to surgery to oncology—that match your interests, educational background, and career goals.
Johnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge Series
- Our Latest ChallengeTogether with the American Nursing Informatics Association and the American Organization for Nursing Leadership, we’re thrilled to announce the awardees of the latest QuickFire Challenge. Nurse innovators Jean Putnam and Paulo Alves and their teams are envisioning a new future of remote monitoring.
- Together with AANP and APHN, we’re excited to announce awardees of the latest QuickFire Challenge. Nurse innovators Erin Athey of C3: Community Concierge Care, and Christina Colamaro with a team from Emory University and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta who created an interactive nursing communication application, are passionate about improving quality and access to equitable care.
- We’re excited to announce the awardees of the Johnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge on Mental Health together with the American Psychiatric Nurses Association. Learn more about these nurse innovators and their ideas supporting potential new solutions to our mental health crisis.
- We’re excited to announce the awardees of the Johnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge in COVID-19 Patient Care together with the American Organization for Nursing LeadershipTM (AONL) and the Society of Nurse Scientists, Innovators, Entrepreneurs, & Leaders (SONSIEL). Learn more about these nurse innovators and their ideas that have the potential to improve patient care amid COVID-19.
5B: A Remarkable Story
Continuing Education Credits
Through our partners and educational grants provided to independent, accredited continuing education (CE) providers, Johnson & Johnson is making resources available to nurses to focused on key areas.
Osmosis.orgFree online course for nursing students and new nurses focused on foundational resilience-building skills, including identifying red flags of stress, overcoming barriers to accessing mental health services, and more.
The Sigma Nurse Empowerment ProgramSupported by the Johnson & Johnson Foundation, this program offers up to 17.5 hours of free NCPD through a virtual, non-clinical training program for frontline nurses who wish to develop in their current role or are interested in taking on new roles.
Latest Nursing News
- The nurse-led team from Vancouver Coastal Health received $150,000 in grant funding to bring their AI charting solution entitled “Autochart” to life at the 2023 NurseHack4Health Pitch-A-Thon! Find out what’s next for the AutoChart team as they take their idea for catalyzing a healthy environment where nurses and patients thrive to the next level.2023-11-10T14:30:05.753Z
- Is perioperative nursing for you? Perioperative or operating room (OR) nurses provide patient-focused care in a variety of settings and specialties, with ample opportunities for professional growth. Get the scoop on this fast-paced, team-based, and fulfilling specialty, and find out how health systems and nursing schools are working to strengthen the pipeline of new nurses entering this critical specialty.2023-11-07T17:40:55.929Z
- The pandemic unleashed an unprecedented era of innovation in new care delivery solutions– with nurses at the center. But do those solutions work to drive change and better support nurses and the patients they care for? That’s what the five nurse-led teams around the country are exploring through a pilot program from the Institute for Health Improvement and the Johnson & Johnson Center for Health Worker Innovation. Through rapid cycle testing, nurses are examining acute care delivery solutions that attract, support, and strengthen a thriving nurse workforce.2023-10-11T21:24:49.022Z
Supporting Nurses on the Frontlines of Care
Learn about independently developed continuing education resources available to nurses focused on addressing public health issues in communities