Advocating for the Fundamental Value of the Nursing Profession
Elevate and champion nurses’ impact, and educate healthcare leaders on the barriers that need to be addressed to help unleash the value of the profession. See how we support, advocate for and advance the value of the nursing profession with these resources.
- See You Now PodcastAn inspirational, educational storytelling podcast series brought to you by Johnson & Johnson and the American Nurses Association (ANA), that spotlights innovative nurses who are problem-solving and leading to transform healthcare. Listen wherever you get podcasts or at SeeYouNowPodcast.com.
- Johnson & Johnson Notes on NursingA monthly e-newsletter sharing uplifting, authentic and inspirational stories of nurse-led innovation, leadership and impact in healthcare. From spotlighting innovative nurse leaders, health systems and academic programs, to nurse-led solutions that help address the healthcare challenges of today.
- Johnson & Johnson Center for Health Worker InnovationSupporting and championing health workers around the world, the Center for Health Worker Innovation includes a #BackTheFrontLine Action Hub which provides information and actions anyone can take to directly support frontline health workers. The Front Line in Focus webinars series discuss challenges, opportunities, and solutions to the world’s most pressing health issues, plus many other resources. Sign up for the CHWI newsletter to hear about all upcoming events.
- Accelerating Nursing, Transforming Healthcare Research ReportJohnson & Johnson, the American Nurses Association (ANA) and American Organization of Nursing Leadership (AONL) partnered on new research to understand the impact of COVID-19 on the nursing profession, elevate nurse-led innovation, and to help define a progressive path forward for the nursing profession focusing on three main areas: Care Delivery, Organizational Structure and Workforce of the Future.
- 5B Documentary Film and Teaching Toolkit for Nursing SchoolsAn award-winning documentary film, proudly commissioned by Johnson & Johnson, that shares the inspirational story of the nurses and caregivers who took action to establish a new standard of care for the patients of the first AIDS ward. Access ‘5B’ on streaming platforms or talk to your J&J representative to arrange a private screening at your office or institution. In addition, in partnership with the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN), we are excited to offer a 5B teaching toolkit as a resource for nurse educators.
Our Commitment to Nurses
In addition to advocating for the fundamental value of the nursing profession, learn more about Johnson & Johnson's other nursing priorities here:
- Follow UsGet inspired by all the latest news and information.Subscribe to Notes on Nursing, our monthly news digest.