You’ll work with nurse midwives and doctors during labor.
You’ll teach women and men about prenatal health, what to expect during pregnancy, childbirth options, postpartum issues, and how to care for and bond with their new baby.
You’ll perform routine tests and look after your patients throughout pregnancy, and for the first few weeks after the birth.
- Community health organizations
- Doctors’ offices
- Home Health Services
- Medical evacuation and transport
- Neonatal intensive care units
- Long term care centers
You can get certified by the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal nurses.
Many employers require Perinatal Nurses to earn Nurse Practitioner or Clinical Nurse Specialist credentials.
You’re ready to work as a Perinatal Nurse.
- The future of nursing starts in the classroom. At Johnson & Johnson, we’re proud to amplify nurse-led programs and practices that find innovative ways to prepare, strengthen and empower the next generation of nurses. Below, read more about four best-in-class pilot programs investing in nursing education, funded by the American Nurses Foundation, so new nursing graduates are ready to practice.2022-08-09T19:14:50.720Z
- When health systems tap into the true potential of nurses, the outcomes are actionable, enduring drivers of healthcare transformation. In new research, Johnson & Johnson, American Nurses Association and the American Organization for Nursing Leadership set out to quantify critical learnings and promising nursing practices uncovered during the pandemic, and below, four exemplar nurse leaders share real, replicable examples of barrier-breaking nurse-led innovation.2022-08-09T19:03:14.897Z
- In June 2022, Johnson & Johnson was a proud presenting sponsor at Aspen Ideas: Health, an annual health and medicine conference bringing together visionaries, activists, clinicians, entrepreneurs, researchers, policymakers, innovators and executives for thought-provoking discussion around some of the most important topics facing the healthcare industry today.2022-07-14T13:06:03.293Z