You’ll work with your patients’ healthcare team, including therapists and doctors.
You’ll teach people how important it is to exercise and avoid activities that increase risk, like smoking.
You’ll perform tests, manage patients’ medications and other treatments, and administer oxygen therapy.
- Assisted living facilities
- Home care agencies
- Long-term care centers
- Military or government facilities
- Private offices
There’s no specific certification for a Pulmonary Nurse.
You can earn a Critical Care certification through the American Association of Critical Care Nurses or a credential in Certified Pulmonary Function Technology through the National Board for Respiratory Care.
You’re ready to work as a Pulmonary Care Nurse.
- The future of nursing starts in the classroom. At Johnson & Johnson, we’re proud to amplify nurse-led programs and practices that find innovative ways to prepare, strengthen and empower the next generation of nurses. Below, read more about four best-in-class pilot programs investing in nursing education, funded by the American Nurses Foundation, so new nursing graduates are ready to practice.2022-08-09T19:14:50.720Z
- When health systems tap into the true potential of nurses, the outcomes are actionable, enduring drivers of healthcare transformation. In new research, Johnson & Johnson, American Nurses Association and the American Organization for Nursing Leadership set out to quantify critical learnings and promising nursing practices uncovered during the pandemic, and below, four exemplar nurse leaders share real, replicable examples of barrier-breaking nurse-led innovation.2022-08-09T19:03:14.897Z
- In June 2022, Johnson & Johnson was a proud presenting sponsor at Aspen Ideas: Health, an annual health and medicine conference bringing together visionaries, activists, clinicians, entrepreneurs, researchers, policymakers, innovators and executives for thought-provoking discussion around some of the most important topics facing the healthcare industry today.2022-07-14T13:06:03.293Z