- NurseHack4Health Innovation Sprint at AONL 2023 Pre-ConferenceRooted in design thinking, this four-hour co-design workshop on May 1, 2023, aims to provide nurse leaders with the knowledge and problem-solving skills to implement and foster pragmatic innovation within their health systems.
- Our Commitment to NursesWhere would the world be without NURSES? They’re innovators, lifesavers, fierce patient advocates. For healthcare to work, it takes nurses. For over 125 years, we have proudly championed the nursing profession.
- Access NEW Nurse & OR Personnel Clinical Education & Leadership ResourcesThe EMPOWOR program provides courses developed to equip learners facing the challenges of today’s healthcare.
- Mental Health & Well-being ResourcesJohnson & Johnson is committed to providing mental health and well-being resources to help nurses better care for themselves so they can care for others.
Proudly Advocating for, Elevating and Empowering All Nurses to Drive Transformative Healthcare Change
Johnson & Johnson has proudly championed the nursing profession for over 125 years, because we believe you are the backbone of health systems worldwide and critical in transforming healthcare. Learn more about our commitment to nursing.
This video series highlights the powerful and inspiring stories of nursing students who share their path toward the profession, and the resources, opportunities and mentors that have made a career in nursing a possibility.
- Our Latest ChallengeJohnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge Nurse-led TechTogether with the American Nursing Informatics Association and the American Organization for Nursing Leadership, we’re thrilled to announce the awardees of the latest QuickFire Challenge. Nurse innovators Jean Putnam and Paulo Alves and their teams are envisioning a new future of remote monitoring.
- Together with AANP and APHN, we’re excited to announce awardees of the latest QuickFire Challenge. Nurse innovators Erin Athey of C3: Community Concierge Care, and Christina Colamaro with a team from Emory University and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta who created an interactive nursing communication application, are passionate about improving quality and access to equitable care.
- We’re excited to announce the awardees of the Johnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge on Mental Health together with the American Psychiatric Nurses Association. Learn more about these nurse innovators and their ideas supporting potential new solutions to our mental health crisis.
- We’re excited to announce the awardees of the Johnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge in COVID-19 Patient Care together with the American Organization for Nursing LeadershipTM (AONL) and the Society of Nurse Scientists, Innovators, Entrepreneurs, & Leaders (SONSIEL). Learn more about these nurse innovators and their ideas that have the potential to improve patient care amid COVID-19.
5B: A Remarkable Story
Johnson & Johnson has a legacy in HIV that spans over 25 years, and we remain committed to driving innovation across the continuum of HIV care: prevention, treatment and cure. Learn more about the award-winning film 5B, proudly commissioned by Johnson & Johnson. 5B is on demand everywhere.
Innovate with us
Nurses are uniquely positioned to change the global trajectory of health for humanity. Johnson & Johnson is proud to support and elevate the impact of nursing by championing nurse-led innovation that can transform human health.
Down to their core, nurses carry a fundamental respect for human dignity and an intuition for patient needs. That's why they're natural innovators. If you'd like to learn more about nurse-led innovation, here's where you can get started.
Latest Nursing News
- Across healthcare, innovation is transforming where and how care is delivered to patients. As retail healthcare continues to expand, CVS Health nurse executive Angela Patterson is putting the profession at the center of transformative shifts in care delivery.2023-03-17T17:43:57.301Z
- As a student growing up in Jamaica, Ena Williams always knew she wanted to be a nurse. Her drive and dedication led her to become the first Black Chief Nursing Officer at Yale New Haven Hospital, one of the top facilities in the region. In honor of Black History Month, this inspirational nursing leader shares the advice and insights for new and future nurses that she’s learned in her decades-long leadership journey.2023-02-13T14:03:44.881Z
- When the nursing workforce is more representative of the communities they care for, access to quality care and patient outcomes improve for all. But building a diverse workforce requires intentional inclusivity across the professional pipeline – including the nursing school environment. Two unique programs funded by Johnson & Johnson’s Our Race to Health Equity initiative (ORTHE) are proactively working to improve the experience of nurses and nursing students of color.2023-02-13T14:00:41.125Z
Supporting Nurses on the Frontlines of Care
Learn about independently developed continuing education resources available to nurses focused on addressing public health issues in communities