- Apply Now: NurseHack4HealthApplications are now open for the NurseHack4Health Pitch-A-Thon, where nurse-led health system teams can receive up to $250k in grant funding to bring workplace wellbeing solutions to life.
- Our Commitment to NursesFor health systems to work, it takes nurses. In honor of National Nurses Month, Johnson & Johnson was proud to recognize the innovation, ingenuity and impact of nurses in healthcare.
- Nurse-Led Tech Quickfire Challenge AwardeesTogether with ANIA and AONL, we’re thrilled to announce the awardees of the latest QuickFire Challenge. Learn more about these nurse innovators who are envisioning a new future of remote monitoring.
- Accelerating Nursing, Transforming HealthcareHow do we transform healthcare to improve outcomes for all? Accelerated nurse leadership is the key. In collaboration with ANA and AONL, Johnson & Johnson set out to explore this more deeply, launching an insightful research report to help define a progressive path forward for nursing.
Proudly Advocating for, Elevating and Empowering All Nurses to Drive Transformative Health Change
Johnson & Johnson has supported the nursing profession for over 125 years because we believe nurses are the backbone of health systems worldwide and critical in transforming healthcare. Learn more about our commitment to nursing.
- Our Latest ChallengeJohnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge Nurse-led TechTogether with the American Nursing Informatics Association and the American Organization for Nursing Leadership, we’re thrilled to announce the awardees of the latest QuickFire Challenge. Nurse innovators Jean Putnam and Paulo Alves and their teams are envisioning a new future of remote monitoring.
- Together with AANP and APHN, we’re excited to announce awardees of the latest QuickFire Challenge. Nurse innovators Erin Athey of C3: Community Concierge Care, and Christina Colamaro with a team from Emory University and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta who created an interactive nursing communication application, are passionate about improving quality and access to equitable care.
- We’re excited to announce the awardees of the Johnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge on Mental Health together with the American Psychiatric Nurses Association. Learn more about these nurse innovators and their ideas supporting potential new solutions to our mental health crisis.
- We’re excited to announce the awardees of the Johnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge in COVID-19 Patient Care together with the American Organization for Nursing LeadershipTM (AONL) and the Society of Nurse Scientists, Innovators, Entrepreneurs, & Leaders (SONSIEL). Learn more about these nurse innovators and their ideas that have the potential to improve patient care amid COVID-19.
5B: A Remarkable Story
Innovate with us
Nurses are uniquely positioned to change the global trajectory of health for humanity. Johnson & Johnson is proud to support and elevate the impact of nursing by championing nurse-led innovation that can transform human health.
Down to their core, nurses carry a fundamental respect for human dignity and an intuition for patient needs. That's why they're natural innovators. If you'd like to learn more about nurse-led innovation, here's where you can get started.
Latest Nursing News
- The future of nursing starts in the classroom. At Johnson & Johnson, we’re proud to amplify nurse-led programs and practices that find innovative ways to prepare, strengthen and empower the next generation of nurses. Below, read more about four best-in-class pilot programs investing in nursing education, funded by the American Nurses Foundation, so new nursing graduates are ready to practice.2022-08-09T19:14:50.720Z
- When health systems tap into the true potential of nurses, the outcomes are actionable, enduring drivers of healthcare transformation. In new research, Johnson & Johnson, American Nurses Association and the American Organization for Nursing Leadership set out to quantify critical learnings and promising nursing practices uncovered during the pandemic, and below, four exemplar nurse leaders share real, replicable examples of barrier-breaking nurse-led innovation.2022-08-09T19:03:14.897Z
- In June 2022, Johnson & Johnson was a proud presenting sponsor at Aspen Ideas: Health, an annual health and medicine conference bringing together visionaries, activists, clinicians, entrepreneurs, researchers, policymakers, innovators and executives for thought-provoking discussion around some of the most important topics facing the healthcare industry today.2022-07-14T13:06:03.293Z
Supporting Nurses on the Frontlines of Care
Learn about independently developed continuing education resources available to nurses focused on addressing public health issues in communities