See You Now Podcast
Listen Again - 53: Honoring Juneteenth
In this special edition of SEE YOU NOW, we’re honoring the national Juneteenth holiday. As a podcast focused on how nurse-led innovation is strengthening our healthcare systems and transforming lives, we’re marking Juneteeth with a health equity playlist to amplify and elevate the scholarship, innovation, leadership, and contributions of Black nurses toward building healthier communities, families, and experiences. While meaningful progress has been made in reducing health disparities, there remains so much more to do in our race toward health equity. We invite and urge you to listen, learn from, follow, engage, elevate, and cite Black nurses and their courageous and groundbreaking work and contributions to moving health equity forward. In this episode, you’ll hear a sampling of nurses who are innovating on the front lines of health equity. Click here to enjoy our full Juneteenth playlist.
Honoring Juneteenth with SEE YOU NOW
A playlist featuring and elevating nurses who are driving health equity forward
- 44. Way More Than a Health Plan
- 40. Counting on Faith
- 32. Bridges To Fatherhood
- 39. Real World Data. Real Life Results.
- 47. A Vote For Mom’s Health
- 31. Black Midwives & Matter Matter
- 38. Mentoring for a More Equitable Future
- 67. Nurses You Should Know
- 68. Frontline Forces: Vaccine Celebrity