Mental Health & Well-being | Our Commitment to Nurses
Johnson & Johnson is committed to providing mental health and well-being resources to help nurses better care for themselves so they can care for others.
- A former bedside nurse, USCF Health's Pat Patton’s data-backed, listen-first, feedback-driven approach to creating a supportive environment where nurses stay and thrive is working—and presents a blueprint for health systems everywhere.2022-09-15T12:52:18.544Z
- From improving mental health care to making it easier for nurses to develop their innovative ideas, the 12 Johnson & Johnson Nurse Innovation Fellows have been busy building their networks, and applying their insights, experiences and learnings from the Fellowship to individual projects that spotlight the power and potential of nurse-led innovation.2021-07-26T16:57:44.753Z
- Transforming Mental Health Care with the Awardees of Our Johnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire ChallengeJohnson & Johnson, together with the American Psychiatric Nurses Association, are thrilled to announce the Awardees of the Johnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge on Mental Health: nurse Entrepreneur Chris Recinos and Nurse Disrupted co-founders Bre Loughlin and Tracy Zvenyach.2021-05-06T17:00:58Z
- Announcing a New Johnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge: Supporting Potential New Solutions to our Mental Health CrisisJohnson & Johnson and the American Psychiatric Nurses Association are proud to announce the Johnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate QuickFire Challenge on Mental Health, inviting nurses and nursing students to submit their ideas with the aim to improve mental health for patients and healthcare workers amid the pandemic and beyond.2020-10-02T11:50:04.395Z
- COVID-19 is taking a significant toll on the mental health of both adults and children. A student-led webinar series from The Ohio State University College of Nursing is providing children and teens with evidence-based tips to help improve their health and wellbeing amid this pandemic and beyond.2020-07-21T01:48:46.969Z